AND WE WANT YOU TO BE A PART OF IT!!
Position: Tasting Room Bartender
Location: Greenville, SC
Brewery 85 believes in having fun while working hard in a safe environment.
The ideal candidate for the Tasting Room Bartender is a self-motivated and independent worker able to handle a high-volume and fast paced work environment. Must have great social skills and ability to multi-task. Other qualifications include politeness, strong work ethic, punctuality, attentiveness, and desire to work as a team player.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
• Previous experience in craft beer or service industry.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must have open availability, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to work long shifts and stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to lift and carry 45 lbs. and move 160 lbs.
• Must be able to work well independently and with a team.
• Must have great communication skills and get along well with others.
• Safe Alcohol Service Training, eTIPS certification, and Certified Beer Server or Cicerone Server certification is a huge plus, but not necessarily required.
• Must be willing to learn.
• Represent Brewery 85 professionally and ensure the professional demeanor and appearance of every aspect of taproom operation.
• eTips Certification or similar Alcohol Server Training is preferred, but not a requirement for hire.
• Cicerone Server Certification is preferred, but not a requirement for hire.
• HAVE FUN WITH LIKE MINDED PEOPLE. SMILE DANG IT.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with a title of “Bartender, Last Name, First Name” … Submissions without an interesting cover letter will be discarded.
Please, no phone calls.